Good day to you!
I recently published “Home Sweet Home,” which is my seventh novel, and I want to celebrate. So…
I’m giving away five (5) signed paperbacks!
The giveaway opens for entries on October 1st at noon (Eastern time), and it closes one week later on October 8th at noon (also Eastern time). When the entry window closes, I’ll choose five winners and contact them for personalization and mailing info.
Mark your calendar, and save this link:
When is book 4 of Cole and srexx series coming out
Thanks for taking the time to contact me.
The honest and true answer is “after it’s formatted for eBook and print.” I have learned the hard way not to attempt release predictions this year. To give you a better idea of when “formatting for eBook and print” is in the workflow, this is the process.
1. Initial composition (i.e. writing the story)
2. Editor’s first pass
3. Editorial revisions (wherein my editor(s) and I duel over commas, semicolons, and–my personal favorite–ellipses)
4. Editor’s second pass
5. Second-pass revisions (usually very minor if it happens at all)
6. Proofreading / have paperback and audio covers made
7. Formatting for eBook and print
8. Publication of the eBook and paperback
9. Hand off the formatted PDF to the narrator for audio recording
10. Proof the audio and send comments/corrections to narrator
11. Publish final audio as an audiobook
It’s still at Stage 1. Stage 1 is going very well, and I’m loving the story…but it’s still Stage 1.
Thanks for the info, sad still at phase one, but good to know where we’re at. Loved that series was heart broken when you hit a block and pulled release date. However did enjoy your other series just finally tried it loved book 4 the best.
Hi, what is the plan for the next releases for Drakmoor and Cole &Srexx? Is there an order in which you’re writing them?
Eric Hosmer says
I demand you take our Money! I need a distraction from current events. 😉 But really, get it right we can wait.